What are endorsements? What does it mean to endorse someone, or to be endorsed? What kind of person do you need to be for brands and businesses to want to endorse you?
In this episode of Using Your Power, David Andrew Wiebe and Maveen Kaura explore the topic of endorsements – not just the money that’s made, but also what your personal endorsements mean, and how to become the kind of person others want to endorse.
For more by Maveen Kaura, check out Discoveryourlifetoday.com.
Podcast Highlights: Endorsements
- 00:11 – Introductions: Why endorsements?
- 03:36 – How would you define an endorsement?
- 04:45 – Word of mouth endorsements
- 11:25 – Online reviews and forums
- 14:35 – Endorsements in sports
- 17:17 – Coke or Pepsi schools
- 19:40 – Business endorsements
- 23:02 – Examples of using social media in endorsements
- 25:12 – Personal endorsements
- 30:51 – Endorsements in entertainment
- 35:39 – Becoming endorsable
- 36:50 – Affiliate marketing
- 40:28 – Endorsing books
- 44:03 – Product endorsements
- 49:39 – Summary of the show and outro