What you want to make $100 dollars? What would it mean to you right now? Would it change your life, or would it have little impact on your financial well-being?
In this episode, David Andrew Wiebe and Maveen Kaura describe 10 methods you can use to earn $100.
Disclaimer: we are not financial advisors or fiduciaries. We cannot guarantee that you will make $100 using the methods described here. Results are entirely up to you and the work you put in.
Podcast Highlights: Make $100 Dollars
- 00:01 – What’s going on?
- 00:23 – Introduction to the topic
- 02:34 – Why do you want to make $100 and what you would do with it
- 06:53 – Canceling your cable television
- 09:20 – Collecting, returning and donating bottles
- 11:14 – Selling household items
- 12:18 – Buying and selling items at garage sales
- 14:12 – Retail arbitrage and selling higher end items
- 19:31 – Find credit cards with lower interest rates
- 24:52 – Live performance and ways to make $100
- 32:40 – Putting on a live event
- 37:25 – Teaching music lessons, language, taxes
- 43:25 – Drop shipping and e-commerce
- 45:36 – Freelancing and hobbies
- 49:30 – Call to action and summary of the show