What is the future of aging? Will we live longer in the future, or will everything be exactly the same? Will advancements in technology and science change how long we’re able to live?
In this episode of Using Your Power, David Andrew Wiebe and Maveen Kaura discuss the fast evolving field of aging, science and technology.
For more by Maveen Kaura, check out Discoveryourlifetoday.com.
Podcast Highlights: Aging, Science and Technology
- 00:47 – Welcome to Using Your Power
- 01:43 – Introduction to aging, science and technology
- 04:41 – How long can we live?
- 09:00 – How to change your view point on life
- 13:21 – Aging naturally or aging with science
- 14:59 – Genetic, environmental factors and technology
- 22:30 – 3D printing and vital organs
- 33:07 – Tapping in to human potential
- 36:13 – Jobs, marriage, beliefs
- 41:27 – Are we creating a system of control, AI and big pharma
- 45:40 – Naturopathic choices
- 47:00 – Creating zombies
- 52:27 – Being aware and connecting
- 53:45 – We may need more space
- 56:18 – Implanting devices
- 59:11 – Do you really want to live forever?
- 1:04:05 – The agenda: Living longer and smarter
- 1:08:08 – The new best for every generation
- 1:13:03 – Potential to change with science and technology
- 1:16:24 – Feeding the world GMO’s
- 1:17:24 – End of the show summary