What values were instilled in you by your parents? What did your parents teach you that you still live by? Are you grateful to your elders?
In this episode of Using Your Power, David Andrew Wiebe and Maveen Kaura share some of the most valuable life lesson they learned from their parents.
For more by Maveen Kaura, check out Discoveryourlifetoday.com.
Podcast Highlights: 10 Things I Learned From My Parents
- 00:48 – What’s going on?
- 01:44 – Introduction to things we learned
- 05:11 – Culture and learning
- 08:50 – Tradition
- 12:34 – Beliefs, religion and exploring other options
- 22:36 – Morals, teachings and giving power to others
- 30:20 – Family money
- 36:11 – You need a car in Canada
- 41:57 – Work hard and smart
- 47:01 – Work ethic to succeed
- 53:28 – Building your own business
- 55:46 – Making money with your business
- 57:51 – Being yourself and talking about what’s on your mind
- 1:03:40 – Wrap up and summary