God, What do you believe about him or her? Did you know that your concept of God – however you conceive of it – determines your attitude towards life? Is it possible to change what you believe?
In this episode of Using Your Power, David Andrew Wiebe and Maveen Kaura explore Dr. Joseph Murphy’s writing from his book, Believe in Yourself.
For more by Maveen Kaura, check out Discoveryourlifetoday.com.
Episode 29 – Your concept of God determines your attitude towards
- 00:00 – Audible book recommendation
- 00:25 – Music Intro
- 01:27 – What is our topic
- 02:18 – Introduction to Joseph Murphy
- 06:50 – Cultural up bringing
- 11:17 – Subconscious mind links you to God
- 18:37 – Who is God, really?
- 20:50 – Do you believe God is judgemental?
- 25:20 – Researching spiritual words
- 28:32 – Don’t just read religious books to find God
- 31:28 – Blaming God for failure in business and examples
- 42:36 – Attitude towards failure is how we think of God
- 45:40 – Christianity vs. Buddhism and death
- 48:38 – Times have changed
- 49:45 – Having good morals
- 51:19 – Get in touch with what you believe
- 53:38 – What does the statement me to you?