Why do we place so much value on celebrities? Why do we choose to look up to certain people and live vicariously through them? Is there a reason we don’t place a higher value on our own lives and life experiences?
In this episode of Using Your Power, David Andrew Wiebe and Maveen Kaura discuss why we should take the high value off celebrities.
For more by Maveen Kaura, check out Discoveryourlifetoday.com.
Episode 35 – Taking the high value off of celebrities
- 00:00 – Intro
- 00:32 – Introduction
- 01:10 – Do you value your own “life”?
- 02:02 – Celebrities have the same problems we do
- 03:10 – Work on our own create projects
- 03:30 – Who is your role model?
- 04:34 – Being to work with others in their projects
- 05:02 – Famous people are used to sell all products and services
- 06:18 – Turn your TV off
- 07:39 – We pay money to be influenced by celebrities
- 08:34 – We can achieve what they can achieve
- 09:29 – Live your own purpose
- 10:05 – Companies need to sell products and services to us
- 12:03 – Can you build partnerships with a celebrity?
- 14:23 – Maveen’s final thought
- 15:11 – David’s final thought
- 15:47 – Outro